The Vape Cloud UK Online Trick Competition

The Vape Cloud UK Online Trick Competition

Do you consider yourself a vaping trickster or a cloud chaser? Can you perform the best vaping tricks on the internet? Well, here's your chance to show off your abilities and win a prize worth £200.

Whether you are Blowing an O or The JellyFish we want you to send us a video of your best vaping trick.

All you need to do is video yourself performing your trick, send it to us and get people to vote for you. It is that simple to enter and win.

We recommend that you send in your videos to our email: info@vapeclouduk.co.uk, Twitter page: https://twitter.com/vapecloudukstor or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vapecloudukstore/

Once you send us your videos, we will add the best to our Youtube channel and feature them on our website. The top 5 videos that we feature, can be voted for by the number of likes, shares, and comments the video has received. Once all the interactions have been added together on the 9th of April, our team will make the final decision.

Here are the T&Cs

  • The competition is running from the 9th March until the 9th April
  • The Winner will be announced over the weekend of Vape Jam which runs from April 11th to April 13th
  • Courtesy of Supergoofd and Vape Cloud UK - The Winner will receive the latest full Supergood E-liquid collection (costs £100) and £100 store credit to spend on over 2500 vaping products on the Vape Cloud UK website.
  • Your votes will equal to 60% of the votes, with our team votes counting for the other 40%. So your votes really do matter
  • 1 Entry Per Person
  • Open to all European Countries

So why not grab your phones, fire up your vape and send us your best vaping trick now!

Previous article Latest E-liquids
Next article Is it really Nasty Juice?

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields